Tokyo—November 1, 2019—Hakuhodo Inc., Japan’s second largest advertising company, is pleased to announce that Hakuhodo Network Indonesia (HNI) has won Network Agency of the Year, 5 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze at Marketing Interactive’s Agency of the Year Awards 2019, held at the InterContinental Jakarta Pondok Indah Hotel, Indonesia, on October 24, 2019.
HNI’s CEO, Irfan Ramli, said that this triumph is supported by the network’s local talents, who are able to go international. “We are an agency network that has wide connections. But despite that, we also have local talents with global standard skills. Their ability is what enabled us to win this big,” he said.
The Marketing Interactive Agency of the Year Awards recognize and reward results in marketing and advertising. After being held in Singapore 11 times and Malaysia nine times, an Indonesia edition of the event was held for the first time this year.
• Overall Network Agency of the Year: Hakuhodo Network Indonesia
• Gold: Overall Agency of the Year: H:Three
• Gold: Content Marketing Agency of the Year: H:Digital
• Gold: Creative Agency of the Year: Hakuhodo Indonesia
• Gold: Event Marketing Agency of the Year: H:Three
• Gold: Experiential Marketing Agency of the Year: H:Three
• Silver: Full Service Agency of the Year: Lotus:H
• Bronze: Integrated Marketing Agency of the Year: H:Three