Tokyo—December 19, 2023—Hakuhodo Inc., an integrated marketing and innovation company headquartered in Tokyo, is pleased to announce that Hakuhodo Group company TBWA\HAKUHODO has won Gold in the Japan Creative Agency of the Year category of Campaign’s Agency of the Year Awards 2023. It bagged eleven awards in all in the Japan/Korea region.
In addition, Philippines-based IdeasXMachina Advertising, Inc. won two awards in the Southeast Asia region and one in the Asia-Pacific/Network region. The Hakuhodo Group chalked up fourteen awards in total: three Gold, three Silver, one Commendation, and seven People awards.
The Agency of the Year Awards, which mark their 30th anniversary this year, celebrate excellence in advertising and brand communication in different parts of the globe. They are organized by Campaign Asia-Pacific, Asia’s largest advertising magazine.
- Japan Creative Agency of the Year: TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Best Culture: TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Talent Development Programme of the Year: TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Brand Experience Agency of the Year: TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Social Media Agency of the Year: TBWA\HAKUHODO 65dB TOKYO
- Japan/Korea Agency Head of the Year: Akihiko Imai, President & CEO, TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Creative Leader of the Year: Takahiro Hosoda, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Channel/Engagement Planner of the Year: Kengo Kimura, TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Young Achiever of the Year: Saki Adachi, TBWA\HAKUHODO 65db TOKYO
- Japan/Korea Young Creative Person of the Year: Masatoshi Usami, TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Japan/Korea Account Person of the Year: Yu Hashimoto, TBWA\HAKUHODO
- Southeast Asia Talent Development Programme of the Year: IdeasXMachina Advertising, Inc.
- Southeast Asia Young Achiever of the Year: Troy Jose, IdeasXMachina Advertising, Inc.
- Asia-Pacific Talent Development Programme of the Year: IdeasXMachina Advertising, Inc.
Read news release